Thank you for your interest in the SABC 2018 Winter Competition organized by SABC, Adelaide.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the conditions of entry and competition rules.
- There s no maximum number of entries per entrant.
- Each entry is to be provided in single, clean bottle, not less than 500mL in capacity, or two, clean bottles each not less than 330mL in capacity.
- Each entry is to be accompanied by an entry form attached to the bottle with a rubber band.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be returned to entrants.
- Entries must have been brewed by the entrant.
- Entries must not have been brewed on equipment that brews beer for commercial purposes.
- Organisers shall not be held responsible for loss or damage to any entry, entry form, entry fee or other materials.
- Prizes will be awarded for the five highest scoring entries.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Gary Waters — Competition Coordinator
SABC is proud to have the following sponsors for the SABC 2018 Winter Competition.