SABC 2019 Winter Competition
Thank you for your interest in the SABC 2019 Winter Competition organized by, Adelaide.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Entry Registration is Open
44 entries have been added to the system as of 06:20, Thursday 27 June, 2019.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- Disputes concerning any competition run by the SABC will be determined by the SABC in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any dispute should be addressed to the Competitions Director and SABC committee.
- In order to be eligible for any prizes, an entrant must be a current financial member at the time the results are published.
- Prior to the judging of entries, the Competitions Director may declare prizes available to any and all entrants.
- Prizes offered as are and cannot be exchanged for cash or same financial value.
- The Competitions Director may vary the rules applicable to any competition by declaring the variations prior to the commencement of judging.
- Prior to the judging of a competition, the Competitions Director may declare all entrants eligible to be awarded prizes.
- Entrants must declare any conflict of interest before taking part in the administration or judging of a competition.
- All participants in an SABC Competition shall act in good faith at all times.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Gary Waters — Competition Coordinator